Monday, December 10, 2012

What I Have Been Up To...

Hey, everyone! It's just me, the inconsistent blogger ;)! I thought I would just posts some fun pics of what I have been up to so far this fall! I have been living life and trying (been a little anxious lately due to the new living situation) to enjoy every moment of it! I've been cooking yummy comfort food, enjoying friends and family and making the most of the warm weather before the snow inevitably falls! That's what we are supposed to be doing, right?! :)

Going to a NE game with a good friend!

Eating amazing vegetarian Thanksgiving food!

Doing crazy things in the name of science! This was at work!

Painting myself silly! I took myself on a date to paint my gramma these for her birthday! She loved them!


The finished product! Love!

Eating vegan pho! Yay!!! I love pho!

And some other delicious and not so healthy Thai dish! OMG, so good!

Having pizza parties!

Getting to see my college friends!

Hanging out with my love!

Running a 5k! This was the Jingle Bell Run and I finished with a time of 35:35! I was pretty happy with this time, especially since I was having major tummy issues up until race time! 

Playing and being awesome at disc golf!

Drinking delicious beer while playing disc golf ;)!

Taking photos while playing disc golf (someone got a new camera)! Too fun!

It has been amazingly warm out this fall! But the short days have made me pretty lazy on the exercise front! I think I will be joining the YMCA this week, I have wanted to and I think it's time to rip off the bandaid! I just have to make myself enjoy going there like I enjoy everything else in life! I want to do group fitness classes and I think that place is the best option for a variety of fitness classes. I will update you all on that front, don't you worry!

I plan to post about food here in a couple days, it's been a fall of soups and I am loving it!!! And of course, lots of pizza! I am actually making pizza tonight, I will be sure to take pictures! Talk to you soon, stay warm!

1 comment:

  1. I am SO happy you are back!!! It looks like you have been having so much fun! You and your honey look beautiful together...

    As for the YMCA, you won't regret it..Jeff and I have a membership and he does the treadmill while I do yoga mostly...The fitness classes are what I'm most interested in...

    ReplyDelete